[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 14:17:55 BST 2018

On 26/07/2018 13:34, Bob Ardler via Virtualacorn-list wrote:

[My suggested work-around for replying just to the list via webmail -
which works on my host's webmail, but might not elsewhere]

> Even if it works, it doesn't explain why "Reply:"
> has worked in the past, with no "Multiple recipients" message.

If you've raised that point before, I haven't answered it because I
haven't noticed it - sorry.

I suspect the change occurred when I altered the list settings to cope
with DMARC, a system designed to prevent email spoofing. There's a good
chance that it worked for you up until that point - and as a result of
that *necessary* change, it now doesn't.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk