[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 11:10:02 BST 2018

In article <571c9b2f1dj.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk>, John
McCartney via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> I've just picked up a personal e-mail from Bob but am
> preoccupied with landscapers who have started today. I'll
> put images on Dropbox later today.

Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmh2vk6l1u77jdt/AADZGt_82hll1XDtpXzha-Y3a?dl=0

I'm assuming that everyone on this list can access Dropbox
from Windows or a Mac. If you're reading this in RISC OS,
change the final 0 (zero) to a 1 (one) so that it downloads
in NetSurf as a ZIP file.

For Bob's benefit, the red boxes in BrokenQuote show where
Pluto loses the threading level colour after the first line
of the paragraph. The black arrows indicate the presence of
a single return instead of a double one.

In BrokenThread, the arrows show where your posts appear
without being linked to the one(s) you're replying to. From
the headers in your posts, it seems that you've just copied
and pasted the bits you want to refer to because there
isn't a line starting with "In-Reply-To:"

Even if you *are* using web mail, there is a button to
generate a proper reply, at least there is in the few
systems I've seen.

I hope this clarifies things for you, Bob.

John

--
John McCartney
j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk