[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients threadcut

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 21:16:08 BST 2018

In article <7e4cd432-da5c-4acb-30e4-6b78a5959d5a at dotcodotukat.co.uk>,
   Vince M Hudd via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> On 22/07/18 11:04, Bob Ardler via Virtualacorn-list wrote:

> > Sadly, the message from Paul Vigay (or successor?) and argonet was
> > quite clear: webmail from now on.

> In all honesty, I'd be absolutely amazed if Paul said anything of the
> sort -

So would I!

> and I can't see Richard Brown (who now runs Orpheus) suggesting
> something like that, either. Orpheus has always included mailboxes
> accessed in the normal way as part of the service.

When I moved back from Pipex to Orpheus, (I'd been with Argonet right up
to latter days, when it was overrun with spam and jumped ship) Paul seemed
quite happy to provide three separate user IDs on one account at no extra
cost, so that different members of the family could fetch their mail
independently. He implied that email accounts were "no big deal" and quite
trivial to set up and manage.

> I strongly suspect that you've misunderstood something that one of them
> has said.

I would second that.

--
Stuart Winsor