[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients threadcut

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 21:34:28 BST 2018

In article <27b2c074-49f1-7b8f-1d4b-4d1cc77cda5d at druck.org.uk>,
   David J. Ruck via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> Well there are other ISPs which still provide email, but if you are
> determined to stay with Orpheus,

Orpheus do still provide email and as far as I am aware there is no plan
to drop it. Of three aliases I have, one is an Orpheus domain account, one
is an Argonet domain account and the third a zfc domain account.

I think I am probably one of only a couple of people with the latter and I
have paid the domain renewal fees for the last couple of times (a
trifilling amount really)

One only has to check out

http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/email/

Orpheus also still provide full, unrestricted, newsgroup access via Gignews

> Some webmail providers also provide POP and IMAP access, such as gmail.

GMAIL!!!       for goodness sake!

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission