[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 14:25:37 BST 2018

On 04/07/2018 10:34, John McCartney via Virtualacorn-list wrote:
>     Vince M Hudd via Virtualacorn-list
> <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

>> I've just spotted and approved a couple of messages that
>> were held for moderation by the mailing list server.
>> Both were dated 28th June, so they've been waiting
>> around five days for me to notice.

> My reply was thus affected. However, Chris saw my reply
> straight away but I didn't see it until yesterday.

Yes - that's because the CC doesn't go via the mailing list; that's an
email being sent straight from you to the recipient.

Had you not done that, the list server would have just passed your
message on to the list normally, and you would *both* have seen your
reply straight away. (Ish, subject to when/how you fetch mail, etc).

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk