[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 10:16:21 BST 2018

I've just spotted and approved a couple of messages that were held for
moderation by the mailing list server. Both were dated 28th June, so
they've been waiting around five days for me to notice.

The reason they were held is because the system is set up to not allow
messages with multiple recipients (so more than one address in the 'To'
line, or a combination of 'To' and 'CC')

Please try to avoid doing this. If you really must send your message to
the list and somewhere else, use BCC for the other address(es).

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com