[Virtualacorn-list] [StrongED] Re: Test

Alan Adams alan at adamshome.org.uk
Sun Jan 14 13:26:33 GMT 2018

The mailing list is sending the message out with the from address as
 j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk

The list is hosted on a different domain, so the spam-blocking systems
which are being rolled out will block it.

The list needs to change how it sends out its messages = from needs to
be the list's own address, with reply-to set as necessary.

As it is at the moment, messages from people whose email address is on
the list server will get to you, which the others will not.

Alan

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan at adamshome.org.uk