[Virtualacorn-list] Test

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 16:37:16 GMT 2018

I'm sending a test e-mail to every mailing list to which I
subscribe because I have a problem which I think is down to
my ISP (Virgin Media).

Some of my return e-mails end up in VM's spam bin and
although I can see replies, I don't see my own e-mail until
I dig it out of the spam bin via web mail.

At least one of the mailing lists never see my e-mails at
all (the ARMini Support list) though it worked properly
when I first joined in November 2016.

Before I complain to VM, I need to compile a list of those
mailing lists which aren't working properly.

John

--
John McCartney
j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk