[Virtualacorn-list] UniPrint on W7 no longer working.

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 22:05:29 GMT 2018

On 8 Jan 2018  Brian <bbailey at argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <55b5d598-a0d7-34b4-f82d-640f0736862d at talktalk.net>,
>    Steve Yandell <steyan at talktalk.net> wrote:
>> On 1/8/2018 6:49 PM, Peter Young wrote:
>> (Snip)

>> If I understand the problem correctly, and you wish to view files on
>> both RISC OS and Windows, there is a solution which I used to use. On
>> the Windows desktop create a Folder (directory) with a suitable name; in
>> the VA desktop share this folder (?as a mount). You can then add, remove
>> and edit files and folders from either side, and load them into any
>> suitable programs.
>> HTH
>> Steve

> Yes, described in 'VirtualRPC in Use'.

> Use it frequently.

Sorry, Steve and Brian. I'm still being confusing as a result of a
mistake in my original posting, which was done in too much of a hurry.
The problem that's arisen is that I now can't connect via UniPrint
between native RISC OS on this ARMX6 and VRPC on Windows 7.

Transfer between VRPC and V7 works perfectly as you say.

I shall now go and get some much-needed sleep!

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Pt) and family