[Virtualacorn-list] UniPrint on W7 no longer working.

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 16:36:53 GMT 2018

I have a Windows 7 laptop running VRPC which has always in the past
been able to communicate with Windows using UniPrint. I suspect
following a recent Windows update this is now no longer working.
However, it will work from VRPC to to Windows, and ShareFS still works
in both directions. Due to someone on some mailing list I have had the
instructions on how to cure this on my W10 machine, but I now can't
find these instructions. I have checked that UniServer in Windows is
running and set up correctly.

If anyone can tell me how to allow UniPrint to work again I will be
eternally grateful. I don't like tangling with Windows matters that I
don't understand.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--