[Virtualacorn-list] Can someone tell me . .

mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com
Mon Dec 10 10:49:51 GMT 2018

On 09 Dec, Jeremy Nicoll - ml VA via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> Do you use a RO application that can process these files?  If so,
> surely it defines a filetype for them.  If not, what on earth do
> you do with them under RO?

No, these are typically video clips which are emailed to me. Microsoft
recognises the format and plays them. I do not have any RO application
which is capable of playing them, which is why I copy them over to Windows
to view them.

John

--
    ____