[Virtualacorn-list] Saving BASIC programs from VA-SARPC for use on Rpi2 ??

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Tue Sep 5 16:47:55 BST 2017

A friend has bought a Raspberry Pi, so I thought I would copy him some
programs from my VA-RPC-SA (running on Windows 7) to a USB stick so
that he can run then on his Raspberry Pi2, using proper RISC OS, from
RISC OS Ltd.

But when he tried to use them on his R Pi2, every single file had a
microsoft extension which prevented anything of the programs from
running.

How can I copy prestine copies of my RO programs from my VA-RPC-SA to
a USB stick so that a proper RISC OS computer can use them?

What am I doing wrong please?

--

Cheers
Roger