[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

Jeremy Nicoll - ml VA jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed May 24 11:14:47 BST 2017

On 2017-05-24 08:30, Andy Marks wrote:

> That piqued my interest, so I went off to find Aspex Draw, only to
> discover it needs an unlock code to run properly (and it appears that
> you can't buy one any more). I did, however, find Oak Draw which is
> free to use ...

Oak used to write software for RO.  I remember wasting a huge amount of
time playing 'OAK Battle' which was, I think, a port of an Atari game
named Battlezone.

They also sold (wrote?) a CAD package named Worracad and OAK PDT, which
I think was a package you could use to draw linked mechanical ovjects,
eg series of cogs and levers, which could then be shown moving as if
they were solid objects.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own