[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

JOHN HAMILTON j.hamilton419 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 6 11:29:44 BST 2017

As a previous user of Risc OS, simply because of the file transfer issuses, I was forced to go to windows (7).
Serif DrawPlus will import PDF into its own format, which can be edited and then saved to pdf, which would be best for printing. Windows also has online services to unlock PDF files.
John Hamilton