[Virtualacorn-list] Network time

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 07:14:07 BST 2016

Chris Newman, on 16 Oct, wrote:

> In article <17a21428-c1ad-c7c6-dc6c-00d79cfd26b6 at druck.org.uk>,
>    David J. Ruck <druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:

> > > Which is why my VRPC doesn't keep such accurate time as this ARMX6,
> > > which makes file copying sometimes rather frustrating if the clocks
> > > are telling different times.
>
> > If the Windows time is inaccurate, it needs to be set to synchronised
> > with network time more often. If it is ok, and VRPC is wrong, you need
> > to ensure my SyncClock module is loaded.
>
> Where do you host the SyncClock module, please. Doesn't seem to be in the
> Arm Club stuff.

VRPC already contains the SyncClock module.

!Boot.Choices.Default.Boot.PreDesk.SyncClock

*Help SyncClock
==> Help on keyword SyncClock
*SyncClock regularly synchronises the soft copy of the clock with the CMOS
real time clock. The parameter controls the interval in seconds, zero to
disable.

==> Help on keyword SyncClock
Module is: SyncClock       0.10 (27 Feb 2002)

Commands provided:
SyncClock
--
David Pitt