[Virtualacorn-list] WinClip

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 29 08:25:13 BST 2016

I have recently installed a new copy of VA here and finally got it
running and looking like my prevous version. There is one outstanding
problem; whenever I start WinClip (v 0.22) either manually or in the boot
sequence I get an error message:

29 Jun 00:11:23 100   Title    : Error from WinClip
29 Jun 00:11:23 100   Task     : WinClip
29 Jun 00:11:23 100   Message  : Internal error 7050: Unknown or missing
variable

I have a feeling that I have had to deal with this in the past but can't
find a reference in my notes or on the www. Can anyone throw some light?

Brian Jordan
>From somewhere in North Hampshire. England. UK.

---