[Virtualacorn-list] WinClip another problem

Brian Carroll brian at carrolls.me.uk
Fri Jul 29 20:50:28 BST 2016

In article <55a7557baedave at triffid.co.uk>, Dave Symes
<dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

[ ... ]

> I've decided not to bother. I did get it working, mouse
> pointer totally uncontrollable, remove RSTools which
> stabilised the mouse pointer, but other things happened I
> don't like.

> So that's all now removed.

> Guess I'll have to have another go at Uniserver Clipboard.

If it is at all relevant, I find UniClip to work very well both
ways between RISC OS 4.39 on RiscPC and WindowsXP/Firefox on an
old desktop PC.  In the setup window for UniClip I have entered
The PC Name, its main disc name, and its IP address.  Keep
trying, it is an extremely useful facility, especially as I use
these 2 machines together, email in Pluto and web in Firefox or
Chrome.

There is a special setting for Virtual Acorn in the New Host
dialogue; I presume you have set this?

Brian.