[Virtualacorn-list] Rhapsody4 to Yamaha KB under VRPC

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 19:22:39 GMT 2016

In article <faea9.3fea315a.43fc3dbb at aol.com>,
   Aaron Timbrell <ATimbrell at aol.com> wrote:
> Rhapsody runs on VirtualRPC.

I know.

 Barry's question was regarding Rhapsody driving a MIDI interface on a PC
to drive a keyboard

> The APDL project hasn't (*visually) moved for a while, because
> there hasn't been any spare time available. One of the main
> reasons for this is the support load that I'm facing. There
> aren't that many people left who are very familiar with
> RISC OS and as a result I'm spending a lot of my time
> handling support for all sorts of products.
>
> Aaron (too many hats on)

OK. I accept what you are saying but at the moment I can't even buy
whatever was the last version that Dave had available.

My copies of R3 and R4 are rather old and are 26bit.

I understand there was a "32" bit version which might run on my ARMX6.

I also need a "32"bit version of !Masterfile (I can't find anything else
to do the same job in the same way) but I don't know if that made it to
"32" bit

Thanks for your reply

--
Stuart Winsor