[Virtualacorn-list] Rhapsody4 to Yamaha KB under VRPC

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 10:32:27 GMT 2016

In a message dated 21/02/2016 23:53:59 GMT  Standard Time,
Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk writes:
In article  <dd9b8d5555.barry.punchard at barry.btinternet.com>,
Barry  Punchard <barry.punchard at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> I see, thanks.  So the chance of resurrecting Rhapsody fades away. I used
>> it so much  on the RISCPC and have many scores remaining.

>Rhapsody seems to be in  limbo anyway at the moment much to my
>disappointment.

>Although  messrs Bradforth and Timbrell are supposedly sorting David
>Holden's stuff  out and there has been some progress, they've not moved
>Clares products  from "Alpha testing" for ages. Even if they do, I question
>if they will  upgrade them to run on modern hardware.

>Of course, as Aaron is also  Virtual Acorn he's the one who needs his arm
>twisting to get it to run on  VA.

<snip>

Rhapsody runs on VirtualRPC.

The APDL project hasn't (*visually) moved for a while, because
there hasn't been any spare time available. One of the main
reasons for this is the support load that I'm facing. There
aren't that many people left who are very familiar with
RISC OS and as a result I'm spending a lot of my time
handling support for all sorts of products.

Aaron (too many hats on)

*visually - there has been some considerable work been
done behind the scenes on the tech that will drive the
new APDL website and in auditing the sources to see
who owns what.