[Virtualacorn-list] Keyboard and mouse input slows down.

Brian bbailey at argonet.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 13:57:51 BST 2016

In article <55b494a12abrian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>,
   Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> During VA sessions response to the keyboard and mouse clicks
> progressively becomes slower and can only be fixed by stopping and
> restarting VA. This happens irrespective of other Windows software
> running on the machine in the foreground so I suspect something Windows
> 10 is doing in the background might be the cause? Has anyone else sen ti
> (hat is exactly what I am describing, I typed "seen this" and in order to
> write this have now had to slow my typing right down). Mouse clicks are
> similarly affected.
> The, correctly connected, USB keyboard and mouse continue to work ormally
> on the Windows side.

I hate to say this but, I was advised not to go to Win 10 with VRPC and to
run GWX to block Win 10 downloading and up dating. Stick with Win 7!

What you describe is exactly what I was experiencing as both Win 7 updated
or Win 10 tried to install.

Oh, and not to allow Win 7 to update automatically.

My machine rarely shows the above symptoms now.