[Virtualacorn-list] Keyboard and mouse input slows down.

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 24 10:09:56 BST 2016

During VA sessions response to the keyboard and mouse clicks
progressively becomes slower and can only be fixed by stopping and
restarting VA. This happens irrespective of other Windows software
running on the machine in the foreground so I suspect something Windows
10 is doing in the background might be the cause? Has anyone else sen ti
(hat is exactly what I am describing, I typed "seen this" and in order to
write this have now had to slow my typing right down). Mouse clicks are
similarly affected.
The, correctly connected, USB keyboard and mouse continue to work ormally
on the Windows side.

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
RISC OS 6.20

---