[Virtualacorn-list] Staring VRPC-DL

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 07:31:48 BST 2016

This is an error message I get on the Win side *sometimes* when starting
VRPC-DL, it only ever happens when starting VRPC-DL, not any other apps on
the Win side.
As I can't find anything relevant in the Win Event log, thought I'd ask if
anyone else had encountered this?

Error:
"Virtual VRPC-DL.exe
This operation returned because the timeout period expired."

Click that away and a new window displays:
"Can't open this item. It might be have been moved, renamed, or deleted.
Do you want to remove this item?"

Click No. Window goes away.

Again click VRPC-DL.exe and it runs perfectly okay.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks
Dave

--