[Virtualacorn-list] Hair-tearing time

Brian bbailey at argonet.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 15:40:24 BST 2016

In article <556cf26f50j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk>,
   John McCartney <j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <570526E7.2010409 at druck.org.uk>, David J. Ruck
> <druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:
> > On 06/04/2016 14:49, John McCartney wrote:
> > > I uninstalled everything to do with the graphics card,
> > > ran CCleaner,

> > CCleaner is the only think I can think of that may have
> > affected VRPC, if it was too aggressive removing
> > registry entries.

Could I suggest a note of caution. I've run CCleaner and CCleanerPro
without a hint of problems for years, as has my buddy and my local PC
supplier, who confirmed their positive experience this AM. On the other,
hand Kaspersky, is known to be very 'hungry' and can give lot's of
problems especially during bootingup. Ceased using Kaspersky ages ago
following negative experiences. But no idea how Kaspersky might contribute
to the problem described.