[Virtualacorn-list] Hair-tearing time

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 07:47:56 BST 2016

In article <570526E7.2010409 at druck.org.uk>, David J. Ruck
<druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:
> On 06/04/2016 14:49, John McCartney wrote:
> > I uninstalled everything to do with the graphics card,
> > ran CCleaner,

> CCleaner is the only think I can think of that may have
> affected VRPC, if it was too aggressive removing
> registry entries.

It's never done that before but there have been some
updates to it recently which might have changed the
situation. I'm using v5.15.5513 though there is a v5.16 dot
something or other available which I'm using on this laptop
and it doesn't seem to have affected VRPC here.

> > I hope the information below is less impenetrable to
> > someone else than it is to me.

> That's only going to be any use to someone with the
> source code.

I suppose I could post to the forum in the hope that Aaron
can shed some light.

Thanks,

John

--