[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC on Mac

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Tue Nov 17 13:09:30 GMT 2015

Just for fun I have been reading through all the Console messages on my Apple machine and found this one-off:

17/11/2015 10:48:22.295 a.m. VirtualRPC[1663]: 10:48:22.294 WARNING:  140: This application, or a library it uses, is using the deprecated Carbon Component Manager for hosting Audio Units. Support for this will be removed in a future release. Also, this makes the host incompatible with version 3 audio units. Please transition to the API's in AudioComponent.h.

I now have an ARMX6 so I may not be affected when Apple buries Carbon.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                                           tim at powys.org
                        for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/