[Virtualacorn-list] Deleting from resources

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Wed Dec 23 12:00:23 GMT 2015

On 23/12/2015 02:47, Chris Newman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know how to add things to Resources:$.Apps but how do you expunge items?
>
> My recent copy of VA Adjust has come with old versions of Netsurf & !PDF
> which the machine always reverts to & I want to remove them
> .
> The delete option on the menu is greyed out. Finding the Apps folder & going
> back up the tree leads nowhere.
> It's probably simple but I can't figure it.
>
> Any help gratefully received.

By default it's configured to included ROM application and everything in
$.Apps, $.Printing and $.Utilities, so you can either move what you
don't want away from there, or edit !Boot.Choices...Boot.Desktop not to
include those directories, and then using !Configure, Boot, Add To Apps,
just the application you want.

Cheers
---David
Email: druck at druck.org.uk