[Virtualacorn-list] Voting is now open in the RISC OS Awards 2015

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 21:34:16 GMT 2015

It's been brought to my attention that, apparently, quite a few VRPC users
don't read the comp.sys.acorn.announce newsgroup, so may not have seen the
announcement that the RISC OS Awards vote for 2015 is underway.

So, if you wish to cast your votes in this year's poll, the voting form can
be found here: http://www.riscosawards.co.uk/vote2015.html

The form will remain live until the end of January (and possibly a week or
so into February - this depends on my holiday arrangements!)

Most of the categories have four to six initial suggestions, as well as an
option for "No opinion" and one for an alternative suggestion. If you tick
the latter, and enter something in the text box, that will be counted as
your vote.

I'm glancing at the votes and mentioning such alternatives on the
RISCOSitory Twitter feed as ideas for others - and I'll try to summarise
them from time to time in a post on RISCOSitory.com for the same reason.

The Twitter feed is https://twitter/RISCOSitory

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software