[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC being sluggish.

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 20:39:18 GMT 2014

This is with VRPC-SE on a Windows XP laptop (yes, I know!).

Recently, when away from home, and today when I had a transient
problem with my main ARMini machine, I've been using VRPC as my main
computer for e-mailing. I've found a lot of time that the response to
the keyboard is very slow, and sometimes a relatively high proportion
of keystrokes don't get registered. There's also sometimes a sluggish
response to menu clicks.

I'm sure that somewhere there's a way of allocating how much of the
Windows processor time can be allocated to VRPC. I promise that I did
RTFM, but couldn't find any reference to this. If anyone can point me
in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc W) and family