[Virtualacorn-list] W7 gotchas?

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 19:08:56 GMT 2014

In article <53C97BC424%mik.towse at xemik.com>,
   Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

> My Xerox is a networked printer, but I believe if you share any printer
> connected to a PC, Windows will treat that printer as a networked one,
> too.

The Dell is on the network too. Ideally I would like to print directly to
it from the Kinetic, over the network, using the PS drivers, possibly
using the PS3 drivers from Martin W but that is a bit of a mystery to me
as well.

Sorry this moving away from VA and perhaps ought to be taken up elsewhere.

I actually do virtually no printing from VA but have set up and tested
!Uniprint for printing.

The one attempt using !Uniprint from the Kinetic failed and I have yet to
find the time to pursue this issue.

--
Stuart Winsor