[Virtualacorn-list] W7 gotchas?

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 15:52:35 GMT 2014

Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

> Both that & VRPC work very well on 8.1, so I'm happy except using VMlite
> highlights a huge VRPC annoyance, the double pointer.

- which gets turned off when you click the X icon at the top left of the VA
window...

and gets turned back on when you do Alt-Enter (IIRC) or choose one of the
Mneu options in !WinClip (if you have the right version).  I found that a
pain so made an altered copy of !WinClip so that just clicking its icon-bar
icon turns the Windows pointer back on.