[Virtualacorn-list] W7 gotchas?

Chris@note2 c.n.l.f at virgin.net
Sat Jan 11 11:29:22 GMT 2014

I'm faced with similar issue. But my XP is a PC laptop. It does stuff Iyonix and Armini can't and other stuff it does easier.
And I'm writing this with android mobile.
In the early days we relied on the Beeb to do everything and for good reason but now there's so much redundant hardware around its possible to dedicate tasks to machines if one has a mind or the room.
And I'm going to keep my XpPc until I can't find a use for it.
You use VA.  So you're already PC based. I can see that your perspective can be different. I have a copy of the first trenche of VA but never got around to installing it so I can't really empathise.

Best wishes,
CNLF.