[Virtualacorn-list] !TempBin no longer works on 256MB RAM

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Fri Jan 10 12:52:04 GMT 2014

On 10 Jan 2014, Brian Jordan  wrote:
> In article <1c86cdc753.pnyoung at pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>,
>    Peter Young <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 10 Jan 2014  Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:

> [Snip]

>> Use either TempDir, from http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/
>              ^^^^^^^

> Transient?

I already use Transient, though not as a bin

I'm sure I've tried GOgo and many others too, but the best bin was
TempBin.

I suspect that its not TempBin that is the problem, but anything over
176MB RAM configured, such as 256MB RAM configured.

Long filenames or large number of files in a directory might be
contributing?? But if they are, then they are not a problem with 176MB
RAM configured.

--

Cheers
Roger