[Virtualacorn-list] Moving VA

T.O.M.S. admin at toms12.plus.com
Wed Apr 23 12:24:09 BST 2014

On Wed Apr 23 10:56:35 BST 2014, Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
sayeth:

> Running VRPC now gives me quite the wrong screen mode,
> which I wasn't able to change.

Could you provide more detail please Peter?

What is the "wrong screen mode"?  800 x 600 pixels in 256 colours
perchance?

And what happens if you double-click on the main !Boot file in the HD4
mount? Does the Configuration window open, or does it say something
along the lines of "Can't configure this machine"?

Could you select Tools-Options, then select the HD4 mount, and
double-check that the 'Bootable' box is definitely ticked.

If you could please come back on that, we'll have a round-table
ponder, probably this evening.  TIA

Alex Hamilton
pp T.O.M.S.

-----