[Virtualacorn-list] SharedCLibrary

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 17:36:10 BST 2014

Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

>In article <53fc5589b8mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk> mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk
>wrote:

>> From Reporter's ReportList :
>>
>> 16:58:50.80 TaskInit  &2FA03A08 Printer Manager
>> 16:58:50.96 TaskClose &2FC03A0C
>> 16:58:51.00 TaskInit  &2FE03A0C Thump
>> 16:58:51.02 TaskClose &30003A10

>[snip]
> Have you recently updated these two programs? Seems odd they'd suddenly
> cause a problem otherwise.

"They" are not.  The lines shown show TaskInit of Printer Manager, then a
TaskClose of something umknown, then TaskInit of Thump, then TaskClose of
another unnamed wimp task. You can tell it has nothing to do with the named
programs because the hexadecimal values are different.  One would need to
look back through the reporter log to see which tasks had been started with
the unnamed taskids.