[Virtualacorn-list] SharedCLibrary

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Tue Apr 22 14:57:18 BST 2014

In article <53fc5589b8mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk> mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk
wrote:
> Sorry! Another problem here. Now I am getting an error during boot-up which
> wasn't there before:
> From Reporter's ReportList :
>
> 16:58:50.80 TaskInit  &2FA03A08 Printer Manager
> 16:58:50.96 TaskClose &2FC03A0C
> 16:58:51.00 TaskInit  &2FE03A0C Thump
> 16:58:51.02 TaskClose &30003A10
[snip]
Have you recently updated these two programs? Seems odd they'd suddenly cause
a problem otherwise.

> SharedCLibrary version 5.47 (6 Jan 2004) Loaded in RMA #77
> SharedCLibrary version 4.98 Dormant in ROM #81
[snip]
Might be worth seeking out a newer version in case that is the issue. I'm
using...

==> Help on keyword SharedCLibrary
Module is: C Library       5.53 (14 Mar 2005)

I don't know if that is the latest version, though.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

Jealousy is all the fun you think they have.