[Virtualacorn-list] Virtualacorn-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12

mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk mail at JohnWoodhouse.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 13:24:36 BST 2014

On 13 Apr, <virtualacorn-list-request at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

>    Martin <styleguide at avisoft.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> > I use Win5 Pro 64bit +FTPc on VRPCSE with no problems.
> > Have you tried using passive mode? That can work when it will not
> > without.
> > Martin

> Also using Win 7 Pro 64 bit VRPC-Adjust SA RO 6.20
> FTPc works okay, but Passive mode must be set, otherwise it won't work.
> Dave

My thanks to all who responded: yes, having ticked the Passive mode box it
all works as it should. Great stuff - back to normal again.

Thanks,
John

--
    ____