[Virtualacorn-list] End of Microsoft support for Windows XP

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 17:40:34 BST 2014

In article <cca007f453.pnyoung at pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> If you must use e-mail from Windows, don't use Outlook Express.
>      Use either RISC OS (well, he would say that, wouldn't he!),

If you're using VA anyway, using RISC OS seems a pretty good idea to me.

The !Pluto - !POPstar combination works pretty well (or at least it did
when I tested it). All you need to do, if moving existing copies which
have been in use elsewhere, is to remember to reset the path so that
!Pluto knows where to find the mail !POPstar has downloaded

--
Stuart Winsor