[Virtualacorn-list] End of Microsoft support for Windows XP

Barry Punchard barry.punchard at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 5 08:35:12 BST 2014

On 2 Apr          jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk wrote:

> Barry Punchard <barry.punchard at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > I have v2012.0.2195 as a .exe file of 145 Mbytes. Maybe I could dropbox
> > it, but surely there are several sites still holding it.
>
> There may be, but people are more likely to trust your copy than one dragged
> off a public server, I would think.

Just in case anyone wants to try installation for themselves I have uploaded the
above version to dropbox. I won't post the link here, but if anyone wants to try
it I will send the link personally on request.

I too tried that slightly later version of the 2012 free version, and for some
reason I have now forgotten I reverted to the above earlier version.

Barry

--
   //__))arry //unchard        mailto:barry.punchard at btinternet.com