[Virtualacorn-list] End of Microsoft support for Windows XP

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 16:01:52 BST 2014

In article <C7791AA6D70A48BEB4DB1CE81C94E091 at philipsdesktop>,
   T.O.M.S. <admin at toms12.plus.com> wrote:
[Snippy]
> I'm sorry to hear of this hiccup Mike. All 4 of our machines take us
> straight to the link, so I wonder if it's a browser thing? We're using
> Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but I'll get Alex to investigate
> others.

Interesting quest.
Neither Firefox 28.0, Pale Moon 24.4.2, MIE 11, Nor Google Chrome will
find the pages for old AVG files.

> In the meantime, if the stopper is repeatable, can I suggest you go to
> FileHippo's home page and then step through the various sub-pages to
> find it from there.

Nor will attempting to get there through FileHippo, nor a Google search.

Win 7 pro.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid