[Virtualacorn-list] A little problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 13:53:59 BST 2013

In article <8dc4.48ed99a6.3f7a9c40 at aol.com>,
   <ATimbrell at aol.com> wrote:

[Snip]

> When you have a problem like this the best first approach  (when
> running Windows) is to look  here:

> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/articles/indexpc.htm

> There  is a lot of stuff in these articles and I'm adding to them
> over time as new  versions of Windows appear.

> I suspect that this particular  article:

> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/articles/138/index.htm

> is  likely to hold the solution.

> Aaron (VirtualAcorn)

I did go to the Virtual Acorn site but didn't find what I thought I was
after, so my bad looking for the wrong things.

Even worse I guess on two counts, I did look at Even Viewer and not see
the atpicd.dll flagged as an error. (Wood for the trees).

Then to cap it all, doubly worse, I have a VRPC install on my Win PC and
ages ago made the required modifications to sort this very problem.

I uttered the contents of a toilet at that point.

Anyway thanks Aaron, she now has her VRPC back again.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid