[Virtualacorn-list] VA Clock problem

Chris Newman cvjazz at waitrose.com
Mon Jan 7 10:20:28 GMT 2013

In article <b01b670953.pnyoung at pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>, Peter Young
<pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 5 Jan 2013  Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

> > In article <5309351f94cvjazz at waitrose.com> Chris Newman  wrote:

> >> Thanks but I'm on Virtual Acorn SA 4.02 & there is no Date & Time option
> >> in the Configuration window.
> > I use VASA 4.39, but I'm surprised it's not in 4.02. Are you looking in
> > the VRPC (PC) settings, because I meant the Date & Time option in the
> > Config' window that opens after you run !Boot from the HD4 directory
> > window under RISC OS.

> No, it's not in 4.02, here at any rate. Nor is it in 5.** from what I see
> there.

Thanks, Peter. Nice to know I'm not alone.

I've now settled for the following option which works with the least hassle...

On the Windows XP side, keep the timezone as London GMT; Manually alter the
time to Adelaide time; Untick the time server synchonisation option.
The clock may get a few seconds adrift but, hey, life's too short....
VA is noe in step.

Many thanks to all those who helped.

Regards,

--