[Virtualacorn-list] Big silence

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 12:59:41 BST 2012

p.sprangers at sprie.nl writes:

>Dear all,

>Is it me, or is this mailing list silent indeed  since 16/7 (2012)?
>Even the phone of Virtual Acorn isn't answering, other  than a machine.
>And I'm in desperate need for a new licence key, since a  full power
>interrupt in our home stopped VirtualRPC from accepting the  old one,
>three days ago.
>Is anyone there?

I've only just got back in the office. I was also out yesterday  afternoon.
I'm sorry but I have things to do, some of which involve me being
away from the office. When I am out I leave the answerphone on.
I can see 1 message but I'm processing e-mails first.

I check my e-mails regularly every day (except Sunday) so if it's
urgent and you got an answerphone why not send me an e-mail?

Aaron (VirtualAcorn)