[Virtualacorn-list] Second virtual Hard drive

Jim Nagel vatory at abbeypress.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 10:35:40 BST 2012

Dave Symes  wrote on 10 Apr:
> In VRPC, the HardDisc4 is just another directory in Windows, Within the
> VirtualRPC-AdjustSA install directory, but where exactly is this now
> second 50 Mbyte HardDisc5?

On the Windows pinboard I keep a shortcut to my Harddrive4: useful as
an occcasional way of making a file available to both systems. From
there the Windows "go up one level" button gets me get to other VRPC
innards, such as its .exe -- or the additional harddrive.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   See you at Wakefield?   www.wakefieldshow.org.uk   April 28