[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC on a USB drive

Chris France c.n.l.f at virgin.net
Wed Sep 21 09:19:55 BST 2011

After some thought Chris F wrote,
But maybe the soution would be to store the copy on a 'passport' drive.
(External portable.)
Would I be correct in assuming that if the HardDisc4 pathname were changed
to point to this external drive, then all would be fine?
(Working files could also be stored on this drive.)
What troubles me is the probability that, whilst driving an application,
there will be other instances of VA coding which direct the PC's CPU to
other areas in the VA copy and these instructions will still be prefaced
with the code for 'HardDisc4' - which of course no longer exists.
Is this a problem?

BW

Chris F