[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Fri Jun 24 23:55:33 BST 2011

Paul Sprangers <p.sprangers at sprie.nl> wrote:

> But before I fire up Google, I'll have to make a decision which part of
> the ocean of data I'm going to feed.
> Therefore, some comprehension is required. Comprehension that I'm
> lacking awfully.

The sea of data will be in date & time stamp order.  It will be easy to find
ALL events listed around the time of a failed start, and all those around
the time of a failed shutdown.

I'm not certain that it makes sense for you to decide which records are
relevant.

I'm particularly hoping that we can find out what the windows error is that
you see reported as "windows had a problem and is searching for a solution",
or whatever the message is.

But we (I) also want to know if there's a process starting that you don't
know about, and possibly other things.