[Virtualacorn-list] Dragging a file sometimes gets hidden one!

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Thu Jun 30 17:26:03 BST 2011

I have found yet another bug in the implementation of RO on Windows. I
don't know where the bug lies, only that it IS a bug.

Using RO full screen.

In RO, when I have one RO window partially obscuring another, and I
quickly grab a file with the mouse pointer and plonk it in a text
file, sometimes, not often, it manages to grab a file that is on the
window underneath and which file is /Totally Hidden/ by the other
window!

No, it really is totally hidden, not even an invisible bit is poking
out. There is no way I can grab this file when I try. But sometimes,
it does manage to get it even when it is totally underneath another
window  /when I swipe the mouse fast/ (as I am wont to do).

A bug. It has happened about 8 times now.

RO 4.39. Windows 7, 64 bit. VRPC-SA adjust Model 7500 ARM.

--

Cheers
Roger