[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Paul Sprangers p.sprangers at sprie.nl
Sat Jul 2 10:19:34 BST 2011

Op 1-7-2011 18:47, Chris Hughes schreef:

> Have you installed all the VA updates.

Yes. I have two copies, one brand new with all the updates pre-installed
and a very old one that got its updates via the internet.
The latter started to show the symptoms (4-click and failed shutdown)
when migrating to Vista and later to Windows7. I was hoping that things
would improve after having bought the latest version, but no. Not that
it is a serious problem, but still...

> Might be also worth reading this thread in the VA forums
>
> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=477

It's a thread from 2004, which describes a similar problem indeed, but
explicitly related to RISC OS Select, while I use the ordinary 4.02 brand.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers