[Virtualacorn-list] Start-up error message.

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 12:47:06 BST 2011

This is with VRPC-SE, RISC OS 4.20 on Windows XP SP3.

Once in a while when I start VRPC, during the boot sequence, I get an
error message saying "Handle is either illegal or has been closed". If
I click "OK", the boot goes ahead as normal. Any idea what this means?

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk