[Virtualacorn-list] It Happened Again

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 19:39:12 BST 2011

Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:

> It has happened again. What happened again is too long to fit in a
> subject heading.
>
> I was running both Windows 7 and RO 4.39 (full details at foot of
> e-mail) straight from Boot-up. I had plugged in an 8GB SDHC card into
> a card reader which was plugged into a USB port.
>
> It was copying about 7GB of JPEG photos...

When you say "it" do you mean the SDHC card was being accessed and copied
from by RO, or by Windows?   If I were to do something like this I'd used
windows directly to copy the files; I wonder if RO's support for whatever
type of drive this appeared to be has a problem with such a large capacity
card.

> Is there a Windows  keyboard shortcut to Shutdown the windows
> Computer? I'll have to write that down on the LCD monitor so's I'll
> remember it if it happens again.

Dunno; google for it.  Not a good idea anyway.

I do know though that:

 Windows Key + D:

will minimize or restore all windows, taking you to the desktop.  That might
not work in full-screen mode though.