[Virtualacorn-list] Printing the 'VirtualRPC In Use' e-booklet (update)

T.O.M.S. toms at ndirect.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 21:18:43 BST 2011

Hello folks

On 12 Mar, Stephen Hull stephen.hull at btinternet.com said:

> Anyone please know how to actually print out the vrpcinuse/pdf?

My apologies for the delay but at long last we've sussed out a way to
print the e-booklet using the Foxit PDF reader for Windows (it may
also work with Acrobat but the margins might be iffy).

It involves supplying the 80-page booklet in A4/portrait/single-page
format, as a PDF file, which we'll be happy to do.

However, anyone interested might like to hang on a tad as, on or about
1st May, we'll be publishing a 'Second Edition' of the e-booklet, as a
straight replacement for the one on
http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/vrpcinuse/index.htm

It will be in the same landscape/facing-pages format for readability
and will include bookmarks and more extensive hyperlinks to make it
easier to navigate. More details to come in the Supplement #5 about
the same time (Easter and That Wedding permitting).

We're plannning on following that up with a printed A5 booklet direct
from T.O.M.S. (not Archive). Plus the file for DIY printing on
request.

HTH, regards to all

Jim Nottingham
pp T.O.M.S.

--
Training, Operations & Management Services

5 Halifax Close
Pocklington
York
YO42 2XF